Table of Contents
Benefits for Progress (R4D) is a primary non-revenue worldwide enhancement partner. We collaborate with adjust brokers all around the world — authorities officials, civil culture leaders and social innovators — to develop sturdy units that help balanced, educated people. We support our companions move from recognizing their goal to understanding how to arrive at it. We incorporate international skills in well being, schooling and nourishment with analytic rigor, functional help for conclusion-building and implementation and entry to peer difficulty-resolving networks. With each other with our associates, we establish self-sustaining methods that serve every person and provide lasting success. Then we share what we discover so other folks can realize benefits for enhancement, as well.
We have a distinctive and lively society at R4D. Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the heart of our do the job surroundings and aid progress our mission. Diversity—of ideas, identities, perspectives and backgrounds—is critical to who we are and what we do. We find people who embrace these values and will assistance fortify them. Our function lifestyle is collaborative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We run centered on have confidence in and respect. Teams across the firm often collaborate on programmatic do the job and support each individual other in continuously creating a improved R4D.
This place will sit in the Analysis and Adaptive Discovering (EAL) Exercise, but the function will be completely devoted to the USAID-funded cooperative arrangement, Frontier Health and fitness Marketplaces Interact (FHM Have interaction). This Monitoring, Analysis, and Adaptive Learning (Meal) Director placement is just one of four roles on the FHM Interact Consortium’s leadership group. As a member of the EAL Observe, the Meal Director will reward from our in depth in-household expertise and will have a ready cadre of men and women to provide as believed companions to assist this advanced and dynamic application.
FHM Have interaction
With a aim on international locations where USAID at the moment supports spouse and children scheduling, MNCH and other overall health actions (HIV/AIDS, malaria, TB), FHM Have interaction builds on existing evidence and past investments in strengthening the role of the private sector. It works by using systems contemplating to catalyze new tips, partnerships, and modern methods to handle critical sector issues, and aid the introduction, scale up, and sustainability of high-quality healthcare shipping and delivery in combined wellness programs, advertising and marketing resilient and sturdy marketplaces. Complementing present international finding out agendas, the program aims to enrich stewardship of combined health systems, enabling countries to better use private sector ingenuity, innovation and attractiveness with individuals to lead to family organizing and other wellness results.
The EAL Follow performs with world wide, regional, and nearby associates to devise new strategies to deal with difficulties in health and fitness, education and learning, and diet, and to produce evidence as they layout, test, and iterate on prospective methods. In addition, our staff is increasingly increasing its scope to help inside organizational mastering. We tailor our greatest procedures to partner wants with the target of using monitoring, analysis, and studying techniques to tell selections that can strengthen effectiveness and speed up influence.
The Meal Director will be liable for the strategic oversight of FHM Engage’s finding out portfolio, which include delivering high quality assurance and supervision to a core workforce of 3-5 men and women and to Meal professionals of each and every FHM Engage acquire-in exercise located throughout the world. This place is accountable for making certain that the adaptive finding out and the monitoring and analysis (M&E) workstreams are strategically aligned to support understanding about effective and sustainable programmatic approaches supported via FHM-Have interaction. The Food Director will also be dependable for donor romance administration with regards to the FHM Engage mastering portfolio, pursuing considered management in both equally internal and external community forums, and pinpointing methods that FHM Engage can acquire a management part in measuring well being industry enhancements. This place sits on the FHM Engage Leadership Group and reviews to the Analysis and Adaptive Mastering (EAL) practice Senior Director.
Obligations fall into a few wide types: relationship management, monitoring and reporting, and facilitating learning. Particular tasks include things like:
- Aid the continual diversifications of the FHM Engage Principle of Modify (ToC), through conversations with FHM Engage specialized leadership and network associates. This requires the Director to aid venture opinions each calendar year to establish learnings about the primary ToC assumptions and use that facts to revise the ToC accordingly.
- Make sure the smooth procedure of the FHM Engage learning workforce, including supporting productive two-way conversation throughout the M&E and adaptive mastering workstreams, overall management of the finding out portfolio finances, technical oversight of all learning workforce consultancies or subawards, and well timed execution of discovering deliverables.
- Guide studying and proof generation on the FHM Have interaction design of building an ecosystem of information and capacity working with state-stage associates as effectively as –Network Employing Companions (NIPs).
- Give strategic advice to the M&E Specialist on the management of functions associated with the FHM Interact Activity Monitoring, Analysis, and Learning Prepare (AMELP). This incorporates supporting the M&E Specialist to investigate and style progressive performance indicators as required for the health markets exactly where FHM Interact operates and providing high-quality assurance on indicator tracking routines.
- Supervise the structure and implementation of FHM Have interaction M&E trainings for state lover teams as perfectly as oversee the layout and implementation of ToC workshops to establish assumptions and regions of finest prospect for adaptive finding out.
- Oversee the design and style of M&E and adaptive studying info assortment approaches, resources, high-quality assurance programs, and examination.
- Give strategic direction on how to very best leverage and include consortium associates to make a “one-FHM” tactic to undertaking-broad M&E, and how to integrate the EAL crew and strategies
- Offer strategic guidance to the Adaptive Learning and Steady Improvement Complex Advisor on the use of adaptive discovering strategies so that the venture can appropriately design and style and deploy learning activities to assistance method layout in impressive approaches.
- Guide the design and style and strategic oversight of the FHM intra-community learning technique. This includes supervising project CLA pursuits (which includes offering guidance on annual pause and find out workshops, quarterly understanding checks, and right after-action assessments) and overseeing the development of comments loops so that as different community companions face issues or recognize promising methods these learnings can be shared across the network as competently as attainable.
- Present believed management in the application of the Market Progress Strategy (MDA) together with market place facilitations in health and fitness programs measurement, which include learnings all over stewardship, revolutionary financing, and non-public sector supply versions. This involves supporting the FHM Engage complex groups to identify and synthesize strategic learnings for publications and displays in global discussion boards, including co-authoring with NIP when achievable and liaising with world wide specialized functioning teams (TWGs) to share FHM Engage learnings on an ongoing foundation.
- Direct donor romantic relationship management at the worldwide and region degrees on problems pertaining to FHM Have interaction Meal.
- Help the identification and pursuit of place acquire-ins as portion of the FHM Have interaction Leadership workforce. This includes supporting the structure of a set of conditions to assist manage which place contexts and desires align with the FHM Engage technique and values and supporting the dissemination of FHM Interact learnings to USAID Missions and state stakeholders.
- Deliver strategic imagining and venture administration to the total specialized and administrative administration of FHM Have interaction as portion of the FHM Engage Management team.
- Participates entirely as a member of R4D by contributing, aiding and collaborating in tasks, things to do, and initiatives as requested by management
- Master’s degree +9 yrs of practical experience
- Prior practical experience doing the job on sophisticated, worldwide USAID jobs
- Prior practical experience operating on mixed health methods, like evaluation and finding out all-around private sector engagement in FP, MNCH and other overall health products and solutions.
- Experience doing work in a leadership purpose and participating with a assorted set of stakeholders
- Capability to imagine creatively about elaborate M&E and adaptive learning strategies
- Solid communicator, exceptional verbal communication and writing capabilities
- Comprehension of wellness devices measurement frameworks which includes the integration of personal sector ways.
- Confirmed keep track of file of developing and managing USAID-compliant M&E designs and earlier encounter with CLA and adaptive understanding techniques.
- Experience facilitating workshops and trainings on ToCs, M&E, CLA, and/or adaptive learning
- Means to stay relaxed, prioritize, and delegate obligations for the duration of intervals of powerful perform
- Willingness to journey internationally up to 25%
How to utilize
Be sure to click right here to implement.